Universal Fighting System France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Universal Fighting System France

Discussions, Stratégies, Decks, Combos, Règles, Tournois; toute l'actualité française d'UFS

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

[Important] - State of the Game

+8
Dams
Eivoril
Talggir
ZasalaSteph
yannou
Abramanashimana
Sophitia
Mika
12 participants
AuteurMessage
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

[Important] - State of the Game Empty
MessageSujet: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 13:23

Citation :
State of the Game
Feb. 1st, 2007

Hey everyone,
It has been way too long since the last time I’ve written one of these and I apologize for that. Going forward I am going to try and do one of these the first week of every month. Because I travel so much if I’m out of the office I will get one of the team to do it instead. There is a lot to talk about so lets get started.

I know the thing you want to talk about most is the new banned/errata and watch list, so here we go:

Banned List:
***Dhalsim*** SF3P 8/23– Promo Dhalsim really should have been given a minimum to his ability as well as a smaller hand size. Add this to his life gaining ability and it is just too much. I know several people have said they think the UR version is better but we believe that drawing one less card is worse than having to discard a card every turn as you might have been able to just play the extra card before you have to discard it. Combining all of this with what is coming out in set 4, we think this is for the best.

**Cassandra** SC01 20/143– I know there has been a lot of debate about this card but it clearly needs to go.

Leaping Commando Kick SF02 65/126- This card will be banned until May 4th, 2007 – which is the street date for release 5. As it is, there are some negative play concerns but we are confident that the counters to discard in release 5 will allow this card to return to the play environment.

Double-Dealing PA 36/45

Enlightenment SC01 120/143

Turbo SF1P 10/12

***Zasalamel*** SC1P 6/12

Strength of Purpose SC02 36/120

You’ll notice the Fruit F#@!er (PA 43/45) is no longer on the list – this card is returned to being tournament legal, effective immediately.

Errata List:
** Ken**- Additional text added to the first ability. ‘This ability may only be used once per turn.’

**Abyss** SC03***002/144 - Normally our course of action is to ban an over-powered card from the play environment. But considering that this card is in a starter deck, we have chosen to issue errata. The second ability on the card should be played as though it reads: R: After a control check is made, lose X vitality. That control check gets +X or –X. Only playable once per turn and only playable on your turn.

*Talim* SC03****109/144 – In her current state she is just too powerful. This one simply got past us; we clearly pushed too far on this card. We have been playing games with her and working on what the exact errata will be but I wanted you to know that we will be issuing errata for her by the end of next week. I know the first question is how did it happen in the first place? Part of the problem comes from the fact that this set was actually designed before set 3 but moved when we acquired the SNK license. This clearly led to some unforeseen problems but at the end of the day the real reason is that we are trying to design the most dynamic and exciting game on the market and really push the envelope with card design. Sometimes we go too far. I wish that we never had to ban or errata a card but I also push the R&D team to make the best damn game period. I talk further down about how our internal process has improved since then and continues to improve every set but when you push as hard as we do sometimes something will break. The upside is that this has given us a great game that I hope everyone agrees is one of the most exciting play experiences around.

Taking the Bait SC03**090/144 – This card has an uncommon version printed in the starters that is unique and a version printed with the booster packs that is non-unique. This card should be played as written. Obviously the version printed for the packs that is non-unique is the preferable version. If you have two non-unique versions and bring a unique version into play, you must choose either the unique or the other versions to be destroyed.

Leave at Dawn SC03**107/144 – As with Taking the Bait, this card has an uncommon version printed on the starters that has only one ability and a version printed with the packs that has an additional ability. This card should be played as written. Obviously the version printed for the packs with the additional ability is the preferable version.

Dark Hado SF03**15/90 and Dark Hado SF04*070/144 – Obviously these cards have the same names. They are to be played as two distinct cards. You may have 4 copies of each in your deck – for 8 Dark Hados total; however should a card ask you to reference a card’s name (i.e. E.S.P.) you must clarify of which Dark Hado you are referencing. This may be done by referencing the set in which it was released (SF03 vs. SF04, or The Next Level, vs. The Dark Path), the ability printed on the card (control check vs. Damage Bonus), the control values (4 vs. 5), the difficulty (2 vs. 3), the symbols (Earth/ Fire vs. Chaos/Evil) or even the art (one which features Akuma vs. one which features Ryu). Heck you can even reference the copyright year (2006 vs. 2007). Any one of those would be an acceptable way of differentiating between the two Dark Hados.

Watch List:
Ancient Insight SC02*106/126 – Upon looking at the card pool while considering banning Ancient Insight, we decided that this card’s banning would not impact those decks. Further, we see the cost as pretty dead on for this card. Finally, with the reintroduction of Fruit F#@!er, and the banning of the aforementioned cards we are looking forward to seeing the environment correct itself.

Emptiness UFS2P****05/12 – We are keeping an eye on this card and will act appropriately if needed, but first we want to see what the effect of the new banning and set 4 have on the environment.

One-Armed Maneuvers SF04*** 021/144 – This card can produce a big amount of momentum very quickly. We will be watching this card and the combos it is associated with.

Ryu’s Ashura Senku SF04****057/144 – We have built many decks trying to abuse this card. None of them have won in a number of turns that scares us in office – however we have been proven wrong before and will be watching this card closely.

Shunpu Kyaku SF04***104/144 – This card has big damage potential – however we think that it has a really cool ability, and it is a 1 control. We will be watching this card.

Rolling Storm SC03**120/144 – This card also has a huge damage potential and when combined with Talim, was pretty scary. With Talim receiving errata, we don’t want to jump the gun on this card but we will be watching it very closely.

Yoshimitsu SF03****131/144 – This asset of the same name as its owner has some potential to make Leaping Commando Kicks out of a lot of attacks. Thus we are keeping an eye on it.

Sole Survivor SC03**144/144 – While the card has a hand size reducing ability with no minimum, its damage to its control and the ability to destroy all copies of the card that your opponent may play should keep this card in check. However due to its nature, we will keep an eye on this card.

Fruit F#@!er PA***43/45 – While returning to the environment, we will be keeping an eye on this card. It’s basically on parole.

The following are also still on the watch list:
Boxing Ring
Float like a Butterfly
Mystic
Reverse Waterfall
Unorthodox Style

Issues:
Templating – As Sabertooth explores the possibility of bringing UFS to the rest of the world, going forward, we will be changing some of our language to reduce the amount of words on each card. Nothing major, but you may notice that instead of saying: “Only playable once per turn.” We may say: “Once per turn…” at the beginning of an ability.

Speed of the Game – We are aware of the dangers of fast decks becoming too quick. In an effort to slow the game down a bit, our 6th release will feature a block on every single card. Across the board we will be adding more blocks to the game as well as more counters to prominent strategies and other abilities to lengthen the game – just not too much. We want fast decks to remain a viable strategy, just not an overwhelming strategy.

Card Balance – Our play testing is the best it has ever been. We have many great groups and our in house processes are improving with every set cycle. If you think you have something to offer as a play tester, feel free to contact us and we would be glad to bring you on board. Remember as I said above we are pushing game design really hard to put out the most exciting and fun play experience possible; sometimes we will break something but I hope you agree the game we have is worth it.

We have more stuff to talk about this month including the signing of our next license to the UFS family, Darkstalkers. Before I get into that I want to take a moment to go over a couple of other things. As some of you already know Josh is no longer with STG. I want to thank Josh for all of the good work he did while he was here and wish him the very best of luck in the future. He sent me a quick note he asked me to pass along that I will post later today.

I am very happy to announce that our very own Justin Wilkinson is stepping into the breach as the new head of OP for North America. Kev Beadle from the UK is also taking on a more active role in helping to deliver the best OP programs in the core hobby market. I know you guys will join me in congratulating both of them.

Darkstalkers is the next step in our quest to bring the best properties to the best game. We should have more announcements in the next couple of months as well as more cool surprises, like play mats.

Some people have asked how we are going to incorporate so many cool properties into the game. We will work on a rotation system along with the dual release format that should allow all of the properties to have their due.

As always thanks for your support.

See you in the arena,

Steve

Dernière édition par le Sam 3 Fév - 13:28, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mikagirls.actifforum.com/index.forum
Sophitia
Maitre en Arts Martiaux
Sophitia

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 13:25

Exprime toi Mika! Wink
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 13:37

Petite précision sur la Talim en question ;

Son pouvoir est de payer le Multiple non pas avec du momentum mais avec les cartes du dessu de son deck. Et au lieu de "discarder" les cartes ainsi créées, elles sont "remove from the game".

Donc oui, c'est n'importe.
Abramanashimana
Dieu de la Baston
Abramanashimana

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 13:41

Mika a écrit:
Petite précision sur la Talim en question ;

Son pouvoir est de payer le Multiple non pas avec du momentum mais avec les cartes du dessu de son deck. Et au lieu de "discarder" les cartes ainsi créées, elles sont "remove from the game".

Donc oui, c'est n'importe.

QUOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, mais ils sont mega con ou quoi chez sabertooth... Putin pour la preview de demain le gars qui chope un talim il a limite winner ....

Les mecs ils arrivent quand meme a donner deux fois le meme nom a une cartes, ils sont trop fort....

Ils arrivent a pas imprimer les memes cartes dans les starters et dans les boosters aussi, arf arf arf Wink
yannou
Champion de la castagne
yannou

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 14:24

il ont aussi fait des erratas sur des cartes pa encores sortie Smile
ZasalaSteph
Balaise du Quartier
ZasalaSteph

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 4 Fév - 10:10

Perso j'ai fait l'avant premiere hier.

J'ai tirer Talim (UR), ben j'ai pas pu la jouer car impossible de monter un deck avec asser de carte (j'avais pris le deck Abyss). Par contre heureusement qu'il on erreté Abyss, parceque je vois pas comment tu peu gagner contre lui de la maniere dont il a eté ecrit (l'adversaire ne joue jamais ).
J'ai eu un one armed maneuvers, ben c'est sacrement fumer comme carte. A coter power up sa fait petit joueur quand même, parceque sa fait quand même entre 2 (rarement) et 6 momentum quand tu la joue.
Talggir
Maitre en Arts Martiaux
Talggir

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 4 Fév - 14:22

Le petit block de power-up me pmanque quand même... ^^
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeLun 12 Fév - 20:15

L'errata tant attendu sur *Talim*.

Citation :
R: When paying the cost of a multiple, use the top cards of your deck instead of your momentum (you may not use more than your current momentum). During the End Phase, instead of being discarded, any multiple copies created this way are removed from the game.

E Commit: If this attack deals damage, discard all face down cards from your card pool.

Ces textes remplacent ceux écrit sur la carte.
Eivoril
Maitre en Arts Martiaux
Eivoril

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 10:13

Mika a écrit:
L'errata tant attendu sur *Talim*.

Citation :
R: When paying the cost of a multiple, use the top cards of your deck instead of your momentum (you may not use more than your current momentum). During the End Phase, instead of being discarded, any multiple copies created this way are removed from the game.

E Commit: If this attack deals damage, discard all face down cards from your card pool.

Ces textes remplacent ceux écrit sur la carte.

C'est résonnable non ? et son pouvoir reste tout de même tres interressant.
Power up et un petit multiple 2 au T1 sa doit être possible non ? apres récuperer les cartes retirée si jamais la partie s'éternise (encore que)

Tiens question pendant que j'y suis.
Je joue un multiple 2 et utilise le pouvoir de talim pour utiliser les carte de mon dessus de deck. Apres j'utilise le E sur le dernier multiple.
si elle fait des degats mes cartes face down vont dans ma défausse et ne sont pas retirées exacte ?
J'ai pas le texte d'origine en tête mais sa change pas grand chose sauf pour la limitation du au momentum (qui n'en ai pas vraiement une vue les cartes permettant de le remplir)
Dams
Dieu de la Baston
Dams

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 12:00

Dans la défausse vi.
http://www.saintseiyarpg.com
Bibi
Bagarreur de rue
Bibi

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 14:39

Perso je trouve que ça ne pose toujours pas de solution valable et ça n'empeche toujours pas la combo avec Condor Spirit...Va encore falloir en trouver un meilleur d'errata...
Yo
Pilier de comptoir

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 14:40

ça change bcp bcp de chose

Flowing gale + double rolling storm T1 anyone ?
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Mar - 15:49

Le state of the Game du 07 mars 2007

501. Errata and clarification

This section contains the most current wording of any card referenced, as well as addressing questions that have been asked frequently.

501.1 Beginner’s Luck SF01 136/143 and Green SF01 136/143 though they have different names, they are the same card.

501.2 Quick Elbow SF01 126/143 and Jab SF01 126/143 though they have different names, they are the same card.

501.3 ●●● Guile ●●● SF1P 4/12 reads:
E: Each player takes 1 random card from their hand and adds it to their card pool face down.

E Commit: Your attack gets +1 damage.

501.4 Lost Memories SC01 71/143 reads:
R Destroy this foundation: After your opponent plays an ability printed on a foundation, negate the ability and destroy the foundation.

501.5 ● Taki ● SC01 073/143 reads:
R Commit 1 foundation: After your opponent blocks, they discard 1 card.

F Commit: Discard any number of cards. Choose 1 card in your hand with a difficulty less than or equal to the total difficulty of the discarded cards and play that card as normal (no control check needed).

501.6 Hem Stitch SC01 045/143 has the kick keyword not the weapon keyword.

501.7 ●● Ken ●● SF01 38/143 reads:
F Commit: Once per turn reveal your hand to your opponent and then draw X cards. X equals the number of attack cards revealed.

R Discard 1 momentum: When you are taking damage reduce that damage by 1 (to a minimum of 1).

501.8 ●●● Nightmare ●●● SC3P 8/16 reads:
R Commit: After you fail the control check to play an attack, that control check is successful. That attack gets -X damage. X equals the amount the control check failed by.

E Discard 1 momentum: Enhance abilities may not be played for the rest of this Enhance Step. Response abilities may not be played until after this attack resolves.”

501.9 There is a series of cards that have abilities that reduce damage. These abilities are worded “After you take damage …” These cards now say “When you are taking damage …” instead. These cards are …
• Superhero Blood Transfusion PA 19/45
• Size Matters SC01 3/143
• Poseidon Crest SC01 13/143
• Reverse Spiral SC01 14/143
• Back Flip SC01 109/143
• Inhuman Fortitude SC01 121/143
• Reversal SF01 116/143
• Scrapper SF01 140/143
• Feels No Pain SF01 135/143
• ● Terry ● SNK01 118/144

This does not change the way these cards are played it is just a clean up of the wording so that they work correctly in tandem with these rules.

501.10 Nature’s Defender SNK01 117/144 reads:
F Commit 2 foundations, discard X momentum: Take X cards from your discard and add them to your momentum.

501.11 ●● Abyss ●● SC03 002/144 reads:
F: Commit, discard your hand: Your opponent loses 5 vitality. Only playable on your first turn.

R: After a control check is made, lose X vitality. That control check gets +X or –X. Only playable once per turn and only playable on your turn.

501.12 ● Talim ● SC03 109/144 Reads:

501.13 Taking the Bait SC03 090/144 – This card has an uncommon version printed in the starters that is unique and a version printed with the booster packs that is non-unique. This card should be played as written. Obviously the version printed for the packs that is non-unique is the preferable version. If you have two non-unique versions and bring a unique version into play, you must choose either the unique or the other versions to be destroyed.

501.14 Leave at Dawn SC03 107/144 – As with Taking the Bait, this card has an uncommon version printed in the starters that has only one ability and a version printed with the packs that has an additional ability. This card should be played as written. Obviously the version printed for the packs with the additional ability is the preferable version.

501.15 Dark Hado SF03 15/90 and Dark Hado SF04 070/144 – Obviously these cards have the same names. They are to be played as two distinct cards. You may have 4 copies of each in your deck – for 8 Dark Hados total; however should a card ask you to reference a card’s name (i.e. E.S.P.) you must clarify of which Dark Hado you are referencing. This may be done by referencing the set in which it was released (SF03 vs. SF04, or The Next Level, vs. The Dark Path), the ability printed on the card (control check vs. Damage Bonus), the control values (4 vs. 5), the difficulty (2 vs. 3), the symbols (Earth/ Fire vs. Chaos/Evil) or even the art (one which features Akuma vs. one which features Ryu). Heck you can even reference the copyright year (2006 vs. 2007). Any one of those would be an acceptable way of differentiating between the two Dark Hados.

501.16 Ryu’s Ashura Senku SF04 57/144 reads:
Ryu Only

F: For the rest of the turn, your opponent loses 1 vitality for every card you draw and you lose 1 vitality for every card your opponent draws.

501.17 Manji Ninjitsu SCO3 130/144 reads:

After this card is cleared from your card pool, remove all cards in your discard pile from the game.

F: You may play cards from your discard pile as though they were in your hand for the rest of this turn. Until the end of the turn any card that would go to your discard pile from your card pool is removed from the game instead.

502. Banned list

502.1 The following cards are banned from tournament play.
• ●●● Dhalsim ●●● SF3P 8/23
• ●● Cassandra ●● SC01 20/143
• Leaping Commando Kick SF02 65/126 – Banned until May 4th, 2007.
• Double-Dealing PA 36/45
• Enlightenment SC01 120/143
• Turbo SF1P 10/12
• ●●● Zasalamel ●●● SC1P 6/12
• Strength of Purpose SC02 36/126
• Condor Spirit SF04 111/144
• Erode The Human Soul PA 25/45
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:20

501. Errata and clarification
This section contains the most current wording of any card referenced, as well as addressing questions that
have been asked frequently.

501.1 Beginner’s Luck SF01 136/143 and Green SF01 136/143 though they have different names, they are
the same card.

501.2 Quick Elbow SF01 126/143 and Jab SF01 126/143 though they have different names, they are the
same card.

501.3 ●●● Guile ●●● SF1P 4/12 reads:
E: Each player takes 1 random card from their hand and adds it to their card pool face down.
E Commit: Your attack gets +1 damage.

501.4 Lost Memories SC01 71/143 reads:
R Destroy this foundation: After your opponent plays an ability printed on a foundation, negate
the ability and destroy the foundation.

501.5 ● Taki ● SC01 073/143 reads:
R Commit 1 foundation: After your opponent blocks, they discard 1 card.
F Commit: Discard any number of cards. Choose 1 card in your hand with a difficulty less than or
equal to the total difficulty of the discarded cards and play that card as normal (no control check
needed).

501.6 Hem Stitch SC01 045/143 has the kick keyword not the weapon keyword.

501.7 ●● Ken ●● SF01 38/143 reads:
F Commit: Once per turn reveal your hand to your opponent and then draw X cards. X equals the
number of attack cards revealed.
R Discard 1 momentum: When you are taking damage reduce that damage by 1 (to a minimum of
1).

501.8 ●●● Nightmare ●●● SC3P 8/16 reads:
R Commit: After you fail the control check to play an attack, that control check is successful.
That attack gets -X damage. X equals the amount the control check failed by.
E Discard 1 momentum: Enhance abilities may not be played for the rest of this Enhance Step.
Response abilities may not be played until after this attack resolves.”

501.9 There is a series of cards that have abilities that reduce damage. These abilities are worded “After
you take damage …” These cards now say “When you are taking damage …” instead. These cards are …
    • Superhero Blood Transfusion PA 19/45
    • Size Matters SC01 3/143
    • Poseidon Crest SC01 13/143
    • Reverse Spiral SC01 14/143
    • Back Flip SC01 109/143
    • Inhuman Fortitude SC01 121/143
    • Reversal SF01 116/143
    • Scrapper SF01 140/143
    • Feels No Pain SF01 135/143
    • ● Terry ● SNK01 118/144

This does not change the way these cards are played it is just a clean up of the wording so that
they work correctly in tandem with these rules.

501.10 Nature’s Defender SNK01 117/144 reads:
F Commit 2 foundations, discard X momentum: Take X cards from your discard and add them to
your momentum.

501.11 ●● Abyss ●● SC03 002/144 reads:
F Commit, discard your hand: Your opponent loses 5 vitality. Only playable on your first turn.
Only playable as your first form of the turn.
R: After a control check is made, lose X vitality. That control check gets +X or -X. Only playable
once per turn and only on your turn.

501.12 ● Talim ● SC03 109/144 Reads:
R: When paying the cost of a multiple, use the top cards of your deck instead of your momentum
(you may not use more than your current momentum). During the End Phase, instead of being
discarded, any multiple copies created this way are removed from the game.

501.13 Taking the Bait SC03 090/144 – This card has an uncommon version printed in the starters that is
unique and a version printed with the booster packs that is non-unique. This card should be played as
written. Obviously the version printed for the packs that is non-unique is the preferable version. If you have
two non-unique versions and bring a unique version into play, you must choose either the unique or the
other versions to be destroyed.

501.14 Leave at Dawn SC03 107/144 – As with Taking the Bait, this card has an uncommon version
printed in the starters that has only one ability and a version printed with the packs that has an additional
ability. This card should be played as written. Obviously the version printed for the packs with the
additional ability is the preferable version.

501.15 Dark Hado SF03 15/90 and Dark Hado SF04 070/144 – Obviously these cards have the same
names. They are to be played as two distinct cards. You may have 4 copies of each in your deck – for 8
Dark Hados total; however should a card ask you to reference a card’s name (i.e. E.S.P.) you must clarify
of which Dark Hado you are referencing. This may be done by referencing the set in which it was released
(SF03 vs. SF04, or The Next Level, vs. The Dark Path), the ability printed on the card (control check vs.
Damage Bonus), the control values (4 vs. 5), the difficulty (2 vs. 3), the symbols (Earth/ Fire vs.
Chaos/Evil) or even the art (one which features Akuma vs. one which features Ryu). Heck you can even
reference the copyright year (2006 vs. 2007). Any one of those would be an acceptable way of
differentiating between the two Dark Hados.

501.16 Ryu’s Ashura Senku SF04 57/144 reads:
Ryu Only
F: For the rest of the turn, your opponent loses 1 vitality for every card you draw and you lose 1
vitality for every card your opponent draws.

501.17 Manji Ninjitsu SCO3 130/144 reads:
After this card is cleared from your card pool, remove all cards in your discard pile from the game.
F: You may play cards from your discard pile as though they were in your hand for the rest of this
turn. Until the end of the turn any card that would go to your discard pile from your card pool is
removed from the game instead.

501.18 Rolling Storm SC03 120/144
Multiple: 5 - Weapon
Talim E: Reduce this attack's speed (and the speed of its multiple copies) by X. Increase its
damage (and the damage of its copies) by X. X may not be greater than the printed speed of the attack.

501.19 One-Armed Maneuvers SF04 21/144
F Make a control check: Add X cards from the top of any player's deck to their momentum or
discard X cards from any player's momentum. X equals the control check divided by 2, rounded up,
maximum 3.

501.20 ● Adon ● SF04 1/144 Now reads
R Commit: Before drawing cards at the beginning of your turn, do not draw any. While
committed, your attacks get +2 damage and any attack that deals damage is immediately placed into your
discard pile.

502. Banned list
502.1 The following cards are banned from tournament play.
    • ●●● Dhalsim ●●● SF3P 8/23
    • ●● Cassandra ●● SC01 20/143
    • Double-Dealing PA 36/45
    • Enlightenment SC01 120/143
    • Turbo SF1P 10/12
    • ●●● Zasalamel ●●● SC1P 6/12
    • Strength of Purpose SC02 36/126
    • Condor Spirit SF04 111/144
    • Erode The Human Soul PA 25/45
    • To the Bone SF02 ● 112/126
Abramanashimana
Dieu de la Baston
Abramanashimana

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:22

Mika, tu pourra mettre en couleur ce qui change par rapport a la version precedente parceque ca me fait chier de tout relire Wink

Merci mon coupin
Mars
Dieu de la Baston
Mars

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:24

En fait ya pas grand chose qui change...

Juste To the bone ajouté à la banned list
Abramanashimana
Dieu de la Baston
Abramanashimana

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:30

Oui mais je voulais dire pas que pour cet update la mais aussi pour les futures Wink
Mars
Dieu de la Baston
Mars

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:32

T'es vraiment un gros flemmard Laughing

C'est pas comme si y'avait 15 pages à lire...
Abramanashimana
Dieu de la Baston
Abramanashimana

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 15:34

Mars a écrit:
T'es vraiment un gros flemmard Laughing

T'a tout dis, y'a rien d'autre a dire Wink

Y'a peut etre pas 15 pages mais ca me fait chier de me retaper des truc que j'ai deja lu si y'a juste un tout petit truc qui change Wink
Mika
Dieu de la Baston
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 18:30

En gros ;
Errata sur Ryu Ashura Senku, Rolling Storm et One Arm Manoeuver.

Arrivée de To the Bone dans la Baned list et sortie de Leeping Commando Kick.
jedahorus
Scout de Toulouse
jedahorus

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 18:33

Errata de Adon UR aussi
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Important] - State of the Game   [Important] - State of the Game Icon_minitime

[Important] - State of the Game
Page 1 sur 1